Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday, Monday

Hmmm.... here I sit surrounded by stuff to do .... hmmmm....

I really want to crawl back into bed but billing awaits.
Little girls await.
The piles of chaos in my office await.
Solving the problems of the world awaits.

All I can say is thank God for coffee!

If you see my Cousin Allison you can yell at her for me for making me create the piles of chaos in my office. I signed up for a card-making swap (hmmmm.... yet again) and she sent me some card kits that are too wonderful. Now I have to rethink my whole "slap-a-sticker-on" and call it a day approach. And on top of that she sent me some little cute lime-green fancy stapler and I cut up all kinds of strips of paper to make some little bows. If I have time afte I get the billing done before the little girl invasion I'll take some pictures of the cool stuff she sent.

No comments: