Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pigtails, balloons and probably not coming out of the closet anytime soon

You know, I'm not really sure how those three things connect and somehow they are all probably related to Kevin Bacon but in the interest of brevity (hey, quit laughing, you know I am a woman of few, few words...and BTW I saw that eye roll) I'll just get straight the point(s) and leave you to figure out the Kevin Bacon thing (if you don't understand what I'm talking about it's truly OK, It made sense inside my head and then when it escaped onto this screen I realized the thought might need a translator) Oh gosh, why did I start this post anyway? Oh yeah, I remember now...

First be prepared for a big "awwwwww". Oh gosh, Morgan in braids just makes my heart melt.

And nothing says child like balloons. Perhaps Winnie the Pooh said it best, "Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon”.


And listen, this really isn't child abuse of any form. I have a big laundry room closet. The girls take turns taking their naps in there each day. However, I told them on Friday we will empty another shelf and they can BOTH take their naps at the same time in the closet. Oh joy. Poor Julia. Look at all the fun stuff she misses being at school.

And see, hardly any words at all here. In fact it's almost just a picture book of a post with no verbage. I'm cool like that, ya know?

And no more coffee for me today. At all. Period.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Ah sweet babies! How lucky you are Jenny do!