Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm smarter then Steeee-eve...I'm smarter then Steeee-eve...

...hey, I'm not gloating but this so rarely happens that ... hmmm... well, OK, I guess I am gloating.

I woke up this morning laughing over this.

Yesterday Steve helped me make applesauce with the Foley Food mill. I instructed him on how you grind, grind, grind and then turn the handle backwards to clear the grinder of skins, seeds and stems.

Part way through one batch he said "it's weird that this works so much better backwards." I paid no attention.

Anyway, he was doing it backwards and then turning it forward to clear the food mill.

OK, I know this sounds like nothing. And it could easily happen to anyone.

But it happened to Steve, my brilliant, brilliant husband...

...allowing me to say once again...

I'm smarter then Steeee-eve.

And on that pathetic note of increased self-worth I am heading now to the track.

Sigh.

No comments: