Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SSSSSHHHHHH!


...medical testing is going on.

It's icky medical testing. It involves slobber. And test tubes.

ACCCCCKKKK!

I am doing another round of saliva testing cuz my hormones are being really, really stupid.

Have you ever done this?

It's so weird.

Especially if someone comes around when you are trying to fill your test tube in private. As illustrated by this one sided conversation with my husband a few moments ago.

Steve: (walking by my office) Hey? are you OK?
Me: (hunched over trying to hide my little tube while ummm.... filling it) mmmmm...
Steve: Hey! Are you OK!
Me: (motioning with my hand - go away, go away!)
Steve: (walking into my office) What's wrong? Is something wrong?
Me: (motioning even more violently with my hand and thinking about motioning with a specific finger - leave me alone....this is disgusting)
Steve: (walking to my desk) What's wrong? Oh!!!!!! Ummm. I'm sorry. Ummm. OK, then.

Sigh.

4 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Oh girl... so sorry, but that's really funny. Maybe that finger would have been more effective?

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Men never take a hint! lol

I am lucky to have escaped the Estrogen hormone thing without a casualty.... but the thyroid hormone gave me a lot of trouble a few hyears ago...still trying to recover from that!

~Kristen~ said...

Yeah, I think that finger is really the only hint they get sometimes!!! lolol

I hope everything is ok! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Christina said...

It's at moments like these when the Mars/Venus thing is particularly clear, and the language barrier is really a pain. Sorry to laugh at your unfortunate scene. :)