Sunday, September 27, 2009

Where's the weiner?

Oskie has been undergoing extensive training with a super-exclusive Navy Seal type weiner dog regiment. He has worked very hard especially at the camo aspect of training.

Steve and I are super proud of him. And we wanted to share these pictures.

Do not be concerned if you don't see him right away.

He has masted the art of his stealth dog training so you may have to look several times at these photos to find him.



Somehow I think I can sleep safer tonight knowing that heroes such as Oskie are willing to defend home and rug with this degree of devotion.

Sigh.

3 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Oskie is adorable! Hard to turn such a sweetie into a guard dog ..lol...he'd rather have his belly scratched. :-)

Carol said...

I wanna hug him!

~Kristen~ said...

It is because of the bravery of those like Oskie that I feel safe and secure!!!

lolol he is a cutie!!!!!