Saturday, October 24, 2009

So....I asked my husband what I should blog about today...

Him: Well, what about the Arizona State football game today. They are playing Stanford.

Me: Stanford? Don't you wish we could go there and see the leaves? But, no, I don't want to write about that.

Him: Huh?

Me: And on top of that I think the other team has an unfair advantage because the poor Arizona boys are going to freeze up there!

Him: Well, first of all StaMford is in Connecticut, StaNford is in California.

Me: Well, I don't care, I still don't want to write about that.

Him: Wellllll...do you want to write about the giant bag of eggplant you are making me haul to the neighbors?

Me: Well, no...

Him: Welll....there are some other football games on...

Me: no, nO, No, NOOOOO! No football games. What can I write about?

Him: Well, I don't know. You haven't liked any of my ideas yet...

Me: Of course not. They were stupid ideas.

Him: (glare!)

Me: Why are you looking at me like that?

Him: Oh, for pete's sake. I am going to deliver the eggplant. Why do you even ask me when you won't listen to my ideas anyway.

So...he's gone delivering the eggplant and I ask you, my blog friends, what in the world was that about?

Some people get so cranky about nothing.

Sigh...

5 comments:

Allie said...

You could write about how great you are feeling. How you get really cool boxes in the mail. You could write about what you are wearing for Halloween this year, or how you have almost all your Christmas shopping done like your cousin in Ohio. How about those ideas?

Unknown said...

It is like when I talk about quilting...funny! thanks for your posts on my blog and your congratulations I LOVE my towels too!!!!!!!!!

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Jenny
Thanks for popping over my way. You have to wonder how we all find each other here in blogland.

I'm not married but have a work buddy who's conversations go a bit like that!! We've worked together on and off for 18yrs so he calls me his work wife! haha

Love your Halloween background print. Ciao Julie

~Kristen~ said...

Men! They just don't get it ... why?!?! :-)

laterg8r said...

v funny :D