Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The first fire of the season...

...is blazing away in the fireplace. Lovely and cozy. I think that here in Arizona we are actually colder then a lot of places in the US right now so we are taking advantage of the chill.

It was a lovely, happy day. Morgan and I worked on getting gourds ready for a Christmas project I'm working on.

I made a ZippyStrippyQuilt which is in the washer. I'll take a picture tomorrow for you. It's for Morgan for Christmas and it has...

VOLKSWAGONS on it!

Oh, she will be soooo excited. Slug bug! Slug bug! Slug bug!

And of all things there are green slug bugs, too!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, if you haven't done so!

http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2009/11/in-honor-of-alice-cozy-giveaway.html

And I'm off to watch the fire flicker just a bit longer!

G'night. Don't let the slug bugs bite!

4 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Oh how funny... my brother and I played that slug bug game... we used to punch each other really hard whenever we saw one!

Abatevintage said...

How funny I didn't even realize you lived here in Arizona too, I live in Phoenix. What a small world. Yes this morning it is 46on the porch and a nice fire sounds heavenly.

*®*´¯`•.¸¸.♫• Happy Holidays ♫•.¸¸.•´¯`*®*
♥´¨)¸.+´¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´♥♥¸.+´
¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´♥ Heidi ♥)

Jen said...

Enjoy your fire. Can't wait to see pics of the new quilt and the card project. Have a great evening!

Terri Steffes said...

OMG!! I loved the singing!! I didn't understand your email because I hadn't heard my phone message. Morgan was sooo cute! She can sing so well!

Please tell her Cha Cha Cha from me!