Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday Centus - We know where all...

Jenny Matlock


Welcome to week ninety-one of Saturday Centus.

Hi! Are we all good? I know you think I'm going to be evil and keep making you do other writing devices around the cliff hanging prompt...

But I'm not.

Because I'm really, really being nice this week.

And because Miss Nonna at Tasty Tales sent me some prompts to use...

...which means my brain can officially take the day off.

Again.

So...

THE PROMPT THIS WEEK (THANK YOU NONNA!) IS: We know where all the bodies are buried
WORD COUNT - 100 words total PLUS the eight words of the prompt...108 words total
STYLE OF WRITING - Any
ADDITIONAL PICTURES IF DESIRED

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday!

post signature

11 comments:

anitamombanita said...

You call this being nice? But what would one expect from someone who is like a magnet for gangstahs, anyway? hehe. Good one, Mrs. Jenny.

Susan Anderson said...

Finally, a return to relative sanity! Thanks, Jenny. Or Nonna??

;)

Bookie said...

At first I didn't think I could do this one either, then it came-slowly. A little weird one but that is okay. Glad to be able to do a Centus today. Enjoy this last of January, Jenny.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh goodness, this is gonna be a great one!!!

No cliff hangers...just corps!!!

Have a blessed weekend sweetie!!! :o)

Nonna said...

How is this possible ? It took me a long time to write this one, don't know why but ended up being fun !

Thanks for the love Jenny...made my day !!!

Hugs,
Nonna

21 Wits said...

I so love this Miss Jenny that (during your way busy time) you have let Miss Nonna give us such a really cool prompt...My head was spinning with so many cool ways this could go...I mean with things that go bump behind doors, and on a dark and ...well you know what I mean! Thanks to you too Nonna, I'm on my way now to first check out yours!

Rinkly Rimes said...

I got so carried-away by my wickedness that I forgot to count words!!!!! Oh well, there are worse crimes.

Gail said...

These are so much fun!!! I keep forgetting. Today, I remembered...only one day late.

Nonna said...

Thanks for the thanks you all ! Glad to help Jenny to keep her brain from exploding !!!

moondustwriter said...

I think I am really late ? I'm off by a week. What's new thanks Nonna

Unknown said...

Another fun prompt! Thanks Nonna!
For those who need help with word count, go to this tool-site:
http://www.wordcalc.com

Best wishes & hugs,
Anna
Cissi and Cassy - Anna's SC wk 92