Friday, June 14, 2013

A good life...

This little story is linked to week 163 of Saturday Centus.  The prompt is in bold.   To read other offerings, just click here.
 
 
Bad things in life don’t make our lives bad.

Sad things in life don’t have to make our lives sad.

When you look to tomorrow

let the fear leave your eyes...

...let past ugly escape you.

Be brave and be wise.

Find good in each moment.

Find good! Look ahead!

Change can empower you…

...unknown’s nothing to dread.

That bad things you’ve lived through…

Doesn’t have to be what you’re about…

Repeat after me…

I release all fears and doubts.
post signature

9 comments:

21 Wits said...

I like this! I feel refreshed and ready to attack the world! In a good way of course!

Pat Tillett said...

Great words to live by...

Terra said...

Your words are perfection.

Ms. A said...

Excellent words of advice, now if I could just utilize them!

Eden House News and views said...

Those words are so true. And for a child to be encouraged to let troubles and fears blow away on a dandelion is excellent

Rita said...

Awesome! Beautifully put and I totally agree!! :):)

Susan Anderson said...

Good advice. Count me in!

=)

Anonymous said...

!!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Phenomenal!!! Love this Jenny.
XO