Saturday, July 6, 2013

Saturday Centus Week 168

 
 Jenny Matlock
 
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-EIGHT of Saturday Centus. 

Continuing on the theme of pictures painting a thousand words...

Then what do you want to say about THIS image in just 100?
 


 The prompt this week:   Write 100 words about the picture above

Number of words:  No more than 100 total
Style of writing: Any
Additional Pictures: Any

If you need some inspiration as to what this picture is, google racing rocks in Death Valley.  But obviously, your story is open to your own interpretation!

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up any time between now and next Saturday...
post signature

4 comments:

21 Wits said...

Hello Jenny! I just knew I had to find the real story behind that path! Cool photo theme!

21 Wits said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Marlene said...

Oh Jenny I do love your tangents! I will see if I have time to do this one. We have our Pens of Praise Writing meeting this Saturday and I've got preparations for that and so many other writing goals for this week...still tempting!! We also just got home from Disney World and I wrote a spot on my blog about Epcot! More to follow if you follow me!! Enjoy your day!

Susan Anderson said...

Sorry I missed this one, Jenny. I think I spent too much time on the patriotism post for Thursday.

=)